The demand for aromatherapy massage lotion is soaring with the growing popularity of aromatherapy worldwide. These lotions contain essential oils which sooth your nerves and energize your spirits. Aromatherapy massage lotion is used professionally at spas. However, you can use this lotion domestically on your own. Each of these lotions is blended to heal specific maladies affecting our minds and bodies. While some aim at sedating you, others let loose your sensual energy and stimulate you.
Benefits of using aromatherapy massage lotion
Aromatherapy massage lotion plays an important part in relieving stress, fatigue and depression. When massaged on skin, they are easily absorbed, hence is perfect for both bath and massage.
Here are some of the benefits that you are likely to feel after you use aromatherapy massage lotion:
• It moisturizes your skin and softens it.
• It feels extremely relaxing on your body, certain spot areas and nerves.
• It can be used for creating the base lotion by adding a few essential oils.
• It triggers calm and restful sleep for you.
Types of aromatherapy massage lotion
Aromatherapy massage lotion comes in a number of varieties but some of the basic herbal extracts form its core ingredient. The lotion when used in bath or massage has a holistic therapeutic effect on you body and soul. Following are some of the lotions used popularly for aromatherapy massage:
• Jasmine lotion
• Lavender lotion
• Chamomile blend
• Geranium lotion
• Lemon lotion
• Licorice lotion
• Rose lotion
• Rosemary lotion
• Sage lotion
• Sandalwood lotion
Tips for using aromatherapy massage lotion
The botanical source of the aromatherapy massage lotion is the secret of their purity. They produce an analgesic, antispasmodic and anti bacterial effect on the body and an equally positive effect on tired psyches. But, before you plunge yourself in the pleasure of a massage, here are some simple reminders:
• Keep you your bottle of aromatherapy massage lotion out of the children’s reach. Keep your mouth away from it while bathing or massaging.
• Pregnant mothers should consult their doctors before using these lotions.
• If your skin does not react well with the lotion stop applying further.
Since the time of the pharaohs aromatherapy has been prevalent and today the ready availability of the aromatherapy massage lotion in the market is gradually drawing more and more people towards it. So, if you are fatigued, make best use of the aromatherapy massage lotion and bid good bye to all your blues.